1. Finish making my way through ALL of Kate Roth's books. I have read a few and I absolutely love them!
2. Find more zombie books! I can't get enough. Seriously. Know someone that I may not have read yet? Let me know in the comments!
3. Stop agreeing to read everything directly asked of me. If it's not a genre I truly enjoy, or the book just doesn't seem interesting to me, JUST SAY NO! I'll need help remembering this one...
4. Take more time to read and have mommy time! I'm not good at taking any time for myself, and often end up reading instead of sleeping because that's the only time I have alone. I need to change that. Even if it's only for an hour a day, I'll really need it, what with the new baby coming, homeschooling the older kids, etc.!
5. And last, but not least! To finish the mulitple WIPs I have going on (No, I won't tell you my author name, but rest assured in knowing that I, nor anyone else from this blog, will be reviewing anything of mine other than on their own willingly, and HONESTLY..). I didn't do very good job taking care of my author stuff last year, and that needs to change.
What are some of YOUR resolutions this year? I'd love to know!
Have a great 2015!