It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Current Want to Read Count: 4426
Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
Becoming by R.M. Gilmore
Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind
Birth of the Nyxian by Amanda R. Browning
The Vessel by Felicia Tatum